LGV Driver CPC COURSES
The RTITB Periodic training programmes cover a range of courses designed to meet the needs of Drivers and Clients. There are plenty of options in terms of the topics you can cover. Training can take place at our Swindon Driver CPC Training Centre or on-site at your premises.
- Course One:
- Driver Hours Regulations plus The Professional Driver
- Course Two:
- Health and Safety plus Load Safety
- Course Three:
- Analogue and Digital Tachographs plus Emergency Actions
- Course Four:
- Vehicle Systems plus Safe and Economic Driving Theory
- Course Five:
- On the Road plus Manual Handling in Transport
One Day (7 Hour) Public Course: Available from £86.75 all in (Course Fee and vat = £65 + £13 vat + DSA Upload Fee £8.75)
Five Day Public Package £50 Discount: £383.75 (includes vat the upload fees of £43.75) – Take all five courses in one week, or on individual dates to suit you; including Saturdays
In-Company Courses: £800+vat per day for up to twenty drivers plus the upload fee of £8.75 per driver.
All courses lead by a very experienced LGV Driver
All RTITB Public Driver CPC Courses include:
- A light lunch
- Hot and Cold Refreshments and nibbles during the day
- Informal, engaging and pragmatic training
- A great workbook to use on the day and as a useful post-course reminder
To check when your qualification period expires follow the link below.
And if you need to top up your hours consider using our RTITB Approved Swindon HGV Driver CPC Training Centre