Periodic training covers a range of courses designed to meet the needs of Drivers and Clients. There are plenty of options in terms of the topics you can cover. Training can take place at our Swindon Training Centre or on site at your premises.
- Course One:
- Driver Hours Regulations plus The Professional Driver
- Course Two:
- Health and Safety plus Load Safety
- Course Three:
- Analogue and Digital Tachographs plus Emergency Actions
- Course Four:
- Vehicle Systems plus Safe and Economic Driving Theory
- Course Five:
- On the Road plus Manual Handling in Transport
One Day (7 Hour) Public Course: Available from £73.75 all in (Course Fee and vat = £65 + DSA Upload Fee £8.75)
Five Day Public Package: £340 (includes vat) plus the upload fees – Take all five courses in one week, or on individual dates to suit you; including Saturdays
In-Company Courses £800+vat per day and upload fees for up to 20 drivers
All courses lead by a very experienced LGV Driver
All Public Courses include:
- A light lunch
- Hot and Cold Refreshments and nibbles during the day
- Informal, engaging and pragmatic training
- A great workbook to use on the day and as a useful post-course reminder
The September 2019 deadline is fast approaching and any driver in their last year of qualification must start their next 35 hours of training now.
To check when your qualification period expires follow the link below.