Our friendly trainers ensure that you receive the best value, most up to date, regulated and quality assured First Aid training available.
The courses that we deliver are designed to be informative, fun and engaging. Our aim is to create an optimum learning environment, with our First Aid training courses being run in-house, at your workplace, or at a location to suit you.
Regulated by Ofqual, under their Regulated Quality Framework (RQF), accredited by the FAA and FutureQuals – our courses provide accountable, quality assured, practical knowledge, backed-up by real-world experience from our trainers. All courses meet HSE guidelines.
All our trainers are Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checked and we are more than happy to supply copies of their certificates prior to your course commencing.
Our First Aid curriculums are updated regularly and our trainers undergo Continuous Professional Development (CPD), so you can be confident that all our courses will keep your staff up to date with best practices, as well as the latest guidelines from the Health and Safety Executive. If you need something more bespoke, our courses can also be tailored to meet your specific requirements, with Skillbuilder Courses added to the package, to maximise the value of your training.
Get the most out of your training
Our Skillbuilder Courses are specialist courses, designed to maximise your First Aid skill-set with specific training. They can be taken individually, or as a suite, to build on existing skills. They can also be included as part of a training package, when other courses are booked, to add real value and cost-effectiveness to your training.
Guaranteeing the quality of your training
All our trainers are qualified Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) Assessors, meeting the First Aid Awarding Organisation Forum’s Assessment Principles for First Aid. These Assessment Principles are the minimum requirements that are expected of regulated training providers in the UK.
Costs you will like
With prices starting at £28/person, we package the best training into the most cost-effective solution for you, giving you the best solution for your budget. All courses are for a class size of up to 12 delegates and we currently offer a 10% discount for all courses booked 2 months or more in advance.
Find out more – Call 01793 975 353
The benefits of our courses
- All courses meet Health and Safety Executive (HSE) guidelines
- Regulated by Ofqual, under their Regulated Quality Framework (RQF)
- Accredited by the FAA and FutureQuals
- Accountable, quality assured, practical knowledge – based on real-world experience
- Courses tailored to your needs, to maximise the value of your training
- Informative, fun and engaging
- In-house, or at a location to suit you
- Costs you will like
Workplace Courses – In-house, or at a location to suit you
- First Aid at Work
- Emergency First Aid At Work
- Outdoor + DofE Courses – Training for the outdoors and expeditions
- Outdoor First Aid
- DofE Expedition First Aid
- Paediatric Courses – Training for schools, groups and nurseries
- Paediatric First Aid
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Refresher + Re-qual Courses – Keep your knowledge and skills up to date
- First Aid Refresher Training
- First Aid at Work Requalification
- Skillbuilder Courses – Maximise the value of your training
- Management of Anaphylaxis
- CPR + AED (Defibrillation)
- Catastrophic Bleeds
- Oxygen Therapy Administration
The syllabi for these courses are as recommended by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and are fully compliant with The Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981. We use the latest training aids to deliver the best quality training to you
Course Location and Duration
These courses can be run in-house, or at a location of your choice for up to 12 delegates. The HSE require various contact hours for these courses, which can be delivered back-to-back, or broken down into individual days/evenings to suit you – as part of a training package, or as standalone courses. Delegates must attend all sessions to be eligible for assessment, which is done by continuous observation and questioning during the course.
Who Should Attend?
All those who wish to develop their First Aider skill-set and are easily accessible to other employees in the workplace, school or group.
All courses provide recognised, certificated awards and are regulated by Ofqual under their Regulated Quality Framework (RQF) and accredited by the FAA.