As a Forklift Truck Driver, First Aider, Fire Marshal or warehouse and distribution company – your license, your knowledge and skills are critical to your career or your business.
Why will choosing Swindon’s leading RTITB Approved Training Centre unlock your career or your business potential? Eight reasons:
- Approach – Friendly, pragmatic, and fun learning experience
- Flexibility – A service built around you
- Resources – Talented people with years of delivering great training and great results
- Back Office – Administration that is simple, straight forward and accurate
- Pre and Post training support – Learning is a life long journey, not a one-day event
- Evaluation – Knowing and seeing you have made progress builds confidence
- Value for Money – Getting the balance right between high quality at a fair price
AND a strong connection with many of the Employers in the Swindon area as well as with all Swindon’s Employment Agencies
the start of your new career!
Call 07825 333894 or Use Form Below
What they say...
I’ll definitely be using yourselves again when I need my next lot of training, it’s been a huge help towards me getting back to work.
What they say...
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Latest from our blog
Cross- training employees can be a catalyst to a huge improvement in workforce productivity of any business. Here are the 5 main benefits of cross-training in the warehouse sector, however the advantages do not stop here, they are endless! What does it mean to...
1. We help you to find work after completing a course. Are you looking to find a job, a better job or a career? Our aim is to provide delegates with a pathway to employment. By pathway, we don’t mean that we are providing the training and that’s all. We provide a...
We’ve been keeping busy at the Key Performance Training warehouse. With both of our trainers (David and Calum) being able to teach at the same time in our double arena, more and more delegates are gaining forklift qualifications and unlocking their pathway to...