Key Performance Training is a helpful and approachable training company in Swindon.
We offer a variety of regulated industrial sector training and certification for both employers and employees, which can be critical to your business or your career.
- For employers, we offer courses for your staff to enhance the skills and knowledge in your business, training at either our training centre or at your premises.
- For individuals looking to improve their skills and open employment opportunities, we can train you and put you in touch with job agencies.
Improve your talent and growth or create your pathway to employment with us today. We are renowned as the ‘go to’ place for straight-forward and pragmatic regulated workplace certification in Swindon.
Why will choosing Swindon’s leading RTITB Approved Training Centre unlock your career or your business potential?
- Helpful – Help to find the appropriate work for you and help to apply the learning
- Approachable – Friendly, pragmatic, and fun learning experience
- Resourceful – Talented people with years of delivering great training and great results
- Straight-forward / Pragmatic – A practical service built around you and your needs
- Valuable – Getting the balance right between high quality at a fair price
AND a strong connection with many of the Employers and Employment Agencies in the area.
Fire Marshal /
Health & Safety
Latest from our blog
Key Performance Training is delighted to announce our next Forklift Friday is running on Friday 9th September 2022 at our Swindon training centre. Forklift Friday is a free taster session for anyone who is interested in learning how to drive a forklift but is unsure...
The last few places are still available on our August course, running 15th – 17th August, at our centre in Swindon. This 3-day course is designed for workplaces that fall into a higher risk category e.g. engineering, manufacturing, warehousing, construction or that...
Don’t miss your chance to book on our August First Aid At Work course. This 3-day course is running from 15th August – 17th August 2022 at our training centre in Swindon. Lunch and refreshments are provided. Designed for workplaces that fall into a higher risk...